In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information Royle Safaris may collect about you;
- How Royle Safaris will use information we collect about you;
- Whether Royle Safaris will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information Royle Safaris may collect about you
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
Your computers IP address,
- Your worldwide geographical location,
- Your Internet browser details,
- The site which referred you to us,
- How long you stayed on our site,
- Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and Royle Safaris, including.Name, Address, Age, Phone number, Email, Payment information, Billing Information, and the Holiday in question.
How Royle Safaris will use your personal data
Royle Safaris will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
- For website administration purposes, which means that Royle Safaris may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),
- To personalise the way that content on the Royle Safaris website is presented to you.
- To allow the Royle Safaris website to enable any services you are registered with.
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
- To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you,
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Royle Safaris website,
If you consent we will provide your personal information to carefully selected third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Who Royle Safaris may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Royle Safaris.
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We may use Session cookies on the Royle Safaris website.
We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the Royle Safaris website; Session cookies do not reside on your computer permanently and will be deleted when you close your browser.
Any advertisers on our site many also place cookies on your local machine.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable, including this one.
We may also use your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales;
International data transfer
Any personal information that is submitted to us may be stored and transferred between countries which do not have copyright laws as protecting as the EU. By providing us your information to us you agree to such international data transfer and storage.
How Royle Safaris secures your personal data
Royle Safaris take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
We will store all personal information on our secure servers.
Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Royle Safaris holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Royle Safaris
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Royle Safaris accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.